Karachi Escorts | Call Girls in Karachi | 03102210111

Karachi Escorts | Call Girls in Karachi | 03102210111

Menu

Celebrities & Models Escorts by KarachiEscortss.com | 03102210111

Pakistani Models & Celebrities

Hello Dear Friends,

Please read add carefully, welcome to Famous Pakistani Models escorts agency. We provide you famous Celebrities Escorts/ Drama Actress's/ Filmstar's/ Showbiz Models/ News anchors/ Stage Dancers/ Brand Shoots Models/ Blonde Shoot Models/ Air hostess & etc Available in Pakistan and Dubai.

  • Send Rs/- 10000 (Ten Thousand) as Token, to See Celebrities Profiles.
  • After the selection of your selected celebrity and ask about the price so we understand you are a real client.
  • After selection, a model sends a 30% advance in a bank account transfer or Easy Paisa or JazzCash to confirm your deal. The remaining 70% amount will be paid after the meeting.
  • Before meeting you need to show your picture to the selected celebrity. It compulsory
  • We require approximately four to seven days to arrange a meeting with your dream celebrity escorts.

But now this Folder is ✓locked 🔐because it's not a local deal. First, you send money 💰 for confirmation ✓10,000 (thousand) rupees then this folder should be unlocked 🔑 and then you see our Models folder if you're the right person.

Please do not discuss here, because we don't deal with celebrities without the token.

Sorry & Thanks.

Mr. Babar +92310-2210111






Contact us by Email
Your Email address:
The subject of your message:
Your message: